Monday, December 7, 2009

D I Y Rabbit Runs Is A Gap Right In The Middle Of Your Two Front Teeth Ugly Or Unique?

Is a gap right in the middle of your two front teeth ugly or unique? - d i y rabbit runs

I have a gap between my two front teeth. Not big, but noticeable if you look closely. I would say average. I thought seriously about veneers or implants, but I do not want to look for my two front teeth like a rabbit or something. Sometimes teeth or implants look really fucking bond. Y'all are affected only as gaps or from them? Tell me if you think they are ugly or something.

1 comments:

..... said...

I had a small hole, they grow and hear the hell out of me. When I smile, I cover my mouth and smile, close the my mouth. I have braces to fix the gap and the gap has now disappeared, even today in the mouth when I smile. Granted, I love my new smile, when I look back, there was nothing wrong with my side and not lose $ 2000 to get rid of it. Lately it seems to me tons of models with a smile gaps and deficiencies are 10 times greater than was mine. Let only your teeth. The gleaming smile and everything will be alright.

Post a Comment